Subscribe To Blog Posts
Explore these Categories:
- *** Testimonials
- 01. Surf Majoirty of Posts 2008-2019 * Uncategorized
- 02. Articles / Dear Laura
- 03. Laura's Animals
- 04. Love and Spirituality
- 05. Sickness, Death, Dying and the Afterlife
- 06. Reincarnation
- 07. Essential Oils and Pets
- 08. Pet Psychic Radio Podcast
- 09. Radio Appearances
- 10. Videos and TV Appearances
- 11. News, Media & Events
Looking for Something
Tag Archives: fruit
On cold days when she can’t be outside, it’s hard to keep Seamora amused.
She’s like a toddler who will get into everything if left unattended.
Lucky for me this basket of fruit kept her occupied for a awhile.
Seamora says, “At first I thought I will get in the basket and hide. Then I chewed on twigs and ate the fruit. Now I’ll hang out and enjoy the colors.”