Subscribe To Blog Posts
Explore these Categories:
- *** Testimonials
- 01. Surf Majoirty of Posts 2008-2019 * Uncategorized
- 02. Articles / Dear Laura
- 03. Laura's Animals
- 04. Love and Spirituality
- 05. Sickness, Death, Dying and the Afterlife
- 06. Reincarnation
- 07. Essential Oils and Pets
- 08. Pet Psychic Radio Podcast
- 09. Radio Appearances
- 10. Videos and TV Appearances
- 11. News, Media & Events
Looking for Something
Tag Archives: horseplay
This is the third time Jubilee has had water sprayed all over her.
She is still not so sure about the water running down her butt feeling.
I am proud of her because she is standing still and not prancing all over.
Jubilee & her trainer Gretchen. Today Jubilee said,
“I was talking to the other horses about polo wraps. They told me if they are too tight they hurt your shoulder. They also said when you jump you have to pay attention to your strides before the jump. Can I jump?”
So we took her over ground poles today 🙂
I love my wild Appaloosa!
Jubilee asked about jumping so we took her over ground poles today!
She is so much fun!