Subscribe To Blog Posts
Explore these Categories:
- *** Testimonials
- 01. Surf Majoirty of Posts 2008-2019 * Uncategorized
- 02. Articles / Dear Laura
- 03. Laura's Animals
- 04. Love and Spirituality
- 05. Sickness, Death, Dying and the Afterlife
- 06. Reincarnation
- 07. Essential Oils and Pets
- 08. Pet Psychic Radio Podcast
- 09. Radio Appearances
- 10. Videos and TV Appearances
- 11. Animal Zone TV Segments
- 12. News, Media & Events
Looking for Something
Tag Archives: wanttowin
This is Briley and her 9 year old horse Shaklan Cyti.
They compete often in eventing, so they travel often. Briley wanted to know how he feels being hauled in the horse trailer.
Shaklan Cyti says, “I love to be hauled. I get really excited that we are going to win. One of the things that I do need in the trailer is a thicker matt, because it is so thin it puts stress on my front legs.
Also I want a hauling soft halter cause I dont like the constant pulling on me. It makes me sore and then I am sore when the bridal goes on me. I know those fluffy things get in your eye sight, but I would rather have that than soreness of the face.”